Monday, August 6, 2007

Funny Paper Work with Wells Fargo

I have just explained about the problem with Wells Fargo in opening the remittance account. What the bank chiefs did is, they collected the information in the phone and printed on the paper and posted it to me. Good work Well done, Wells Fargo.

US Paperwork reduction act specifies you can do the transactions online legally and that is acceptable in the court. Also I manage all my banking needs online only including funds transfer etc.,. But I don't know why there is a need for paperwork for opening a accessory of a bank account. Looks Funny with the management design.

Solution: Identify the type of customer and provide them best service. Don't teach an computer expert how to login to internet banking. Definitely he/she will cry. Looks like something I can do online with regards to opening the remittance account and funny they made the small world much bigger. This is actually a management flaw. Update things in the internet and make things easier. Learn to make better business not stupid marketing.

Altogether it is waste of time for me, for them and wasting paper too. Please improve.

No way, need to live with it.

No comments: